Sunday, April 1, 2012

DESKTOPS/WALLPAPERS for EVERYDAY

HAPPY TODAY... look out for beeing foooled...lol...
I PROMISE you that this aint a JOKE... its for real!!!!!
NEW DESKTOPS for EVERYDAY... yepp and they will all come with MATCHING INDREDIMAILS and blanks/tags wich I will send out during APRIL... so IF you would like my INCREDIMAILS aswell... just join me in my groups linked in the SIDEBORDER under Yahoogroup and Google-group... ALL my INCREDIMAILS are animated in some way... I like it to move a bit...lol..

IF YOU would like to use my DESKTOPS/WALLPAPERS... just CLICK on the image and save!!!

Here they come:


This DESKTOP have I created using womantube by Sev aka GUISMO and mask by SHARLIMAR... THANK YOU!

This DESKTOP have I created using my OWN posers.


This DESKTOP have I created using my OWN posers.


Last my NOT least...
This DESKTOP have I created using cowtube by LIA called KOROFF F08... THANK YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment