Wednesday, April 4, 2012

EASTER stuff...

GOOD morning my friends... YEEEES soooon EASTER is here and we are many who will be free from work and enjoy HAPPY moments with our loveones... I know I will.. and eating YUMMY food and sweeties...lol!

To EASTER we all need a EASTER-WALLPAPER and maybe a tag or 2... and 2 EASTER-blanks will I upload here today with ONE WALLPAPER... THEY both will come with MATCHING INCREDIMAILS sending out in my groups... linked in the sideborder under Yahoo- and Googlegroups...


Here they come... and IF you would like to use them... just CLICK on the images and SAVE...


Here is the WALLPAPER: This have I created using LILL POSER called: Easter Near me and QP by FLORJU called SimplyEaster... THANK YOU!

Here is the matching taggie.....


This tag have I created using LILL poser aswell... THANK YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment