Saturday, March 31, 2012

DESKTOPS/WALLPAPERS for APRIL

DO you got springfeelings yet???? I know I have and MORE so when APRIL is knocking on our door tomorrow... and YOU all know what a new month meens.... NEW DESKTOPS for APRIL!!!! This aint a APRIL-fools joke... its TRUE...LOL...

I have created 4 DESKTOPS/WALLPAPERS for APRIL... so if YOU would like to use them... just CLICK on the image and save...
Here they come:

This desktop have I created using POSER called Bibi by LILL and ELEMENTS by TB called WonderlandHoney... THANK YOU!

This DESKTOP have I created using POSER by GERDA called Kali-Elfie, ELEMENT by AD called Picnic in the park... THANK YOU!


This DESKTOP have I created using POSER by GERDA called V4 PixieLana, ELEMENT by VERO called Beloved... THANK YOU!


... and last but NOT least:
Desktop that I have created using POSER by SSM Maxi called Valerie and ELEMENTS by JILL DESIGNS ... THANK YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment