Saturday, December 3, 2011

NEW DESKTOPS for CHRISTMAS

ITS saturday and here in Sweden a REAL grey, rainy and windy day... so we better sit  and enjoy the cozy spirit inside... I know I am, hope YOU all can do that aswell....

Today I have uploaded NEW DESKTOPS for CHRISTMAS... they will ALL come with matching INCREDIMAIL sent out in my groups ( YAHOO and GOOGLE) during the rest of december... all will be animated in some way... as you probably know by now I just LOVE things that move a bit...lol..

IF you would like to use these desktops... just CLICK on the image and SAVE....

THANX for the eyeballing... REMEMBER to have FUN!!!!! CREA DIEM.... HUGGGGGS from NETTIS

This DESKTOP have I created using my OWN FRAME created with elements by KMILL shared in a sharinggroup... THANX!

This DESKTOP have I created using my OWN frame created with elements by CHILIDESIGNS called WinterBreeze... THANX!

This DESKTOP have I created using my OWN frame created by using elements by MaryFran.... THANX!

This DESKTOP have I created using FRAME by IMIKIMI for IPHONE and a picture created by MarcoGuaglione from the WEB... THANX!

This DESKTOP have I created using my OWN frame created by using POSER called Adventtubes39 by LEILANA and other elements shared from groups... THANX!

... and last but NOT least... a DESKTOP that I have created using my OWN frame using POSERS and ELEMENTS by GERDA called: Christmas Elf and GnomHouse... THANX!


No comments:

Post a Comment