Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DESKTOPS for DECEMBER

Its tuesday and a REAL windy day here in Sweden... but today I have to go and have training... BodyPump... and I will do it this morning... so then I can celebrate that I have been good with a GOOOOOOOD cookie and coffee after...lol...

Soon a NEW month will arrive... December is soon here and that meens NEW DESKTOPS for december! So here I have uploaded my NEW DESKTOPS for DECEMBER....

If YOU would like to use them... just CLICK on the IMAGE and save!!!!


THANX for the eyeballing... REMEMBER to have FUN!!!!! CREA DIEM.... HUGGGGGS from NETTIS
Here they are:


This DESKTOP have I created using GERDAS posers and background called: Frosty.... THANX!

This DESKTOP have I created using GERDAS posers and background called: Grinchen... THANX!

This DESKTOP have I created using GERDAS posers and background called: Penguin... THANX!

This DESKTOP have I created using CLAIRES poser called: Xmas Collection 4... THANX!


No comments:

Post a Comment