Sunday, December 4, 2011

NEW CLUSTERFRAMES for CHRISTMAS

SUNDAY is here and the second of Advent... the second candle is shining on the table... now its only 2 candles left then Christmas is here....
I HOPE that the snow will be falling on Christmas... yet we havent got any....


Today I have uploaded 7 NEW cluster frames for Christmas that I have created....
IF you would loike to use them... just CLICK on the image, its linked to 4Share... ATTENTION... I saw that the PNGS look funny on the downloading-site BUT when I tried to download it looked as it should...






THANX for the eyeballing... REMEMBER to have FUN!!!!! CREA DIEM.... HUGGGGGS from NETTIS


XMAS FRAME created by me using POSERS by GERDA called: ChristmasElf and GnomHouse.... THANX!

XMAS frame created by me using funny creature-elements by CreYoungR called Dolpang... THANX!

XMAS frame created using ADORABLE crocodile-elements from groupshare.... THANX!

XMAS frame created by me using wonderful elements by KentaDesigns.... THANX! 

XMAS frame created bny me using ADORABLE elements by KMILL from groupshares.... THANX!

XMAS frame created by me using ADORABLE mouse-elements by MaryFran.... THANX!

... and then finally XMAS frame created by me using wonderful POSERS by Gerda called Taika.... THANX!

No comments:

Post a Comment