Monday, December 12, 2011

new XMAS blanks/tags

GOOOOOD monday my friends... a new week have arrived and we are getting closer to Christmas... Here in the south of Sweden we HAD snow a week ago... but now its gone and its just RAINING and windy... I PRAY for Snow for Christmas... it gives a REAL Christmas-feeling....

Today I have uploaded new TAGS/BLANKS for Christmas... IF you would like to use them... just CLICK on the image and save...




THANX for the eyeballing... REMEMBER to have FUN!!!!! CREA DIEM.... HUGGGGGS from NETTIS

The first 4 blanks following here have I created for a Challange-group I am a member in... These are my results of these challanges:





Here following the blanks/tags wich I send out matching INCREDIMAIL into my groups /(inks in the sideborder under YAHOO and GOOGLE)
This BLANK have I created using LILLs adorable Xmas Posers... THANX!

This blank have I created using my own frame created from LEILANAS adorable poser and elements shared in groups... THANX!

This BLANK have I created using my own FRAME created from GERDAS wonderful posers.... THANX!

This BLANK have I created using my OWN frame created from KentaDesigns wonderful elements... THANX!

This BLANK have I also created using my OWN frame created by using GERDAS wonderful posers... THANX!

This BLANK have I created using a FRAME from Imikimi for IPHONE and a Picture from groupshares... THANX!

This blank have I created using my own FRAME created my using elements by CreYoung.... THANX!

This blank have I created using my own FRAME created from using elements by ChiliDesigns... THANX!

This BLANK have I created using my own frame created from adorable crocodile-santas from group-shares... THANX!



No comments:

Post a Comment