Saturday, October 22, 2011

NEW tags/blanks

GOOOOOOOOD saturday my friends... YEPP the weekend is here AGAIN..... Next weekend HALLOWEEN have arrived to us so today I have uploaded my BLANKS/TAGS for just HALLOWEEN... they ALL come with MATCHING INCREDIMAIL wich I send out in my GOOGLE- and YAHOO groups (links in the sideborder under Yahoo and Google)... they are ALL animated in some way!

If you would like to use them...just CLICK on the image and save...


THANX for the eyeballing... REMEMBER to have FUN!!!!! CREA DIEM.... HUGGGGGS from 


NETTIS


This tag have I created using my own FRAME using  LEILANAS cute posers... THANX!


This tag have a created using my own FRAME using DD:s elements for halloween.... THANX!

This tag have I cerated using my own FRAME using BCS elements for Halloween... THANX!

This tag have I created using my own FRAME using elements by DBHM.... THANX!

This tag have I created using my own FRAME using GERDAS cute posers and elements from group-shares... THANX!

This tag have I created using my own frame using elements by HIGHFOURDesigns... THANX!

This tag have I created using my own frame using SUSSIE M:s elements... THANX!

No comments:

Post a Comment