Sunday, October 16, 2011

DESKTOPS for everyday

ITS SUNDAY... yes the relaxing-day is here... welll.. me my self havent relaxed at all.. Laundry-day today!

Today I will upload a few NEW DESKTOPS for EVERYDAY... they ALL are created by me with MATCHING INCREDIMAILS and tags/blanks... they will be sent out in my groups (links at the sideborder under Yahoo and Google) during october....

IF you would like to use them... just CLICK on the image and save.....


THANX for the eyeballing... REMEMBER to have FUN!!!!! CREA DIEM.... HUGGGGGS from NETTIS


This DESKTOP have I creating using my own FRAME....

This DESKTOP have I created using my own FRAME wich I hace created using one of LEILANAS adorable posers... THANX!

This DESKTOP have I created using my own FRAME created using Silhouettes by DANIELA... THANX!!!

This DESKTOP have I created using my OWN tube and FRAME.

This DESKTOP have I created using my OWN tube and FRAME.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nettis, Hope you were able to get a little relaxation in today. I did laundry too :( Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete