Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DESKTOPS for SEPTEMBER

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD day my friends.... Its tuesday and YET a RAINY and grey day here... I have just arrived home after my training.... BodyPump... and NOW it feels real goood.... But tomorrow I THINK I will be in pain... and then I will visit my Physical-terapeut in the afternoon... he will bend my arms here and there...lol...

Well... a NEW month is knocking on the door... the first AUTUMN-month SEPTEMBER... and a new month meens NEW DESKTOPS for SEPTEMBER! SO I have created 4 DESKTOPS for SEPTEMBER.... If YOU would like to use them... just CLICK on the IMAGE and save.... anyway... a BIG BIG THANX for the eyeballing and I RELLY hope you will enjoy them!!!!!


HUGGGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS
this DESKTOP have I created using Karines wonderful tube and LORIE M QP... THANX!
This DESKTOP have I created using my OWN children-tube and PP by MjAj.... THANX!
This DESKTOP have I created using Kaedees POSERTUBE called: LBELLE6d... The PP is from LUMIK... THANX!
This DESKTOP have I created using PP by MaryPop and a womantube called femme184 by Steffygraff... THANX!







No comments:

Post a Comment