Sunday, August 28, 2011

new FRAMES

Its a RAINY and GREY sunday-morning here in Sweden.... Yesterday we had the same and with THUNDERSTORMS.... no fun at all.... I HOPE that the thunder will stay away today...lol...

Well... Today I have CREATED 5 new FRAMES... IF you would like to have them... just CLICK on the IMAGE... its linked to 4Share for Downloading.... THANX for the eyeballing.... and ENJOY!!!!!

HUGGGGS from a RAINY Nettis... nooooo.... just kidding... I am not RAINY I am SUNSHINE all over...lol....

This FRAME have I created using elements from group-shares....
This FRAME have I also Created using elements shared in groups....
This Frame have I also created using elements shared in groups....
This FRAME have I also created using elements from group-shares
... The last but NOT the least:
This FRAME that I have created using ELEMENTS called Take me to the old World designed by SussieM... THANX Sussie!





1 comment:

  1. Yepp another good creations of you lovely lady! beautiful work!
    Much love to ya,
    Magic

    ReplyDelete