Saturday, September 3, 2011

new CLUSTER-FRAMES

HAPPY weekend ALLLLL my CYBERFRIENDS............. How are you DOING???? GOOOOOOD I really hope!!!! I am fine and I have been sitting and playing around creating 5 NEW CLUSTER-frames.... SOOOOO fun to have time to sit and play around...lol...

IF you would like to use them... just CLICK on the image... it is linked to 4Share............ ENJOY and remember.... HAVE FUN!!!!!
THANX for the eyeballing............ and a wish for a GREAT and HAPPY weekend from Sweden and NETTIS

This FRAME have I created using LDAVIS elements called: ThePaintersFaeries.... THANX!
This FRAME have I created using CC Paprika-element called: T3G.... THANX!

Last but NOT least for today:
This little POSER-FRAME have I cerated using Lills ADORABLE posers called: MoranesWindrad... THANX Lill!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment