Monday, July 18, 2011

new FRAMES

GOOOOOD monday to you ALL.... yet a CLOUDY and RAINY morning here in Sweden... I SURE misses the summer... sometimes it REALLY seems like the autumn have arrived in july... NO fun at all... I NEEEED sun!!!!!!!
Well.. rainy days meens MORE time to sit inside and PLAY.... So I have created NEW FRAMES... they look like this:
This FRAME have I created using element shared in one of the groups I am a member in... THANX for this BOOK-element...
This FRAME I have created using GI AT candle-element... THANX!
this CUTE FRAME have I created using DANIELAS adorable posers... THANX!
This gothic-FRAME have I created using ECATHS- womantube.... THANX!
This PAINTING-FRAME have I created using GERDAS Hein-De-Painter posers.... THANX!


I hope YOU all will enjoy these... I have a GREAT time playing and creating them.... HERE the PNGS for ALL these NEW FRAMES following... IF you enjoy them... just CLICK on the PNG and save... ANYWAY.... THANX for the eyeballing and have FUN!

Love huggs and PRAYERS from Sweden and NETTIS








No comments:

Post a Comment