Thursday, July 14, 2011

NEW CLUSTERFRAMES

GOOOOOOD thursday my friends.... HOPE this day will be a REAL happy one.... I KNOW that there are a lot of people on SUMMERHOLIDAY... I wish you ALL a wonderful SUMERHOLIDAY and dont forget to relax and enjoy every minute.... I KNOW I DOOOOO....

Today I will share a few NEW Cluster-frames I have created..... they look like this:
 for this FRAME I have used an element by AD called: old Pictures.... THANX!
This frame I have created using one more of AD:s beautiful elements: this is called "strawberry Town"... THANX!
this FRAME I have created from elements shared in one of the groups I am a member in... THANX for sharing!
This devil-FRAME have I created using elements from DBA... THANX!
 This FRAME have I created from 2 of  Gtd:s elements number 31 and 33...THANX! I know the autumn is LONG AWAY... yet... But TIME just fly away and SOOON its here.....

Here follows the PNGS for MY NEW Cluster-frames.... IF YOU enjoy them... just CLICK on the PNG and SAVE!!!! 
Anyway... THANX for the eyeballing and have FUN!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOVE from Sweden and NETTIS











No comments:

Post a Comment