Sunday, July 10, 2011

NEW FRAMES and PNGS

Its SUNDAY......... YEEEEES and today I have been having my LAUNDRY-day... aint that sounds nice?! I just LOVE the smell of clean clothes...... YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

Today I will share a FEW new FRAMES and also a few PNGS/tubes that I have created during the last couple of days.... Here is how they look like:

This FRAME have I created using GERDA`s BEAUTIFUL angel-posers.... THANX Gerda!
This FRAME have I created using one of my OWN NEW PNGS... its following here:
This CUTE FRAME have I created using HIGH FOUR Designs elements (the bat and the mouse) called: Dirty Corners... THANX!
This NATIVE-FRAME have I created using one of my OWN new PNGS.... following here:


Here follows the PNGS for MY NEW TUBES and FRAMES... all as PNGS... JUST click on the following PNGS and SAVE... IF you enjoy them.... ANYWAY... THANX for the eyeballing......

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS











No comments:

Post a Comment