Friday, September 30, 2016

BC Fight Like A Girl-set and a FREEBIE


BC Fight Like A Girl-set


Happy FRIDAY everyone... Tomorrow its a New month, #october2016 is here and also the #pinkribbon - #breastcancerawareness -month. As many of You know, I am a #breastcancersurvivor so all about this awareness is so closed to my Heart... SO therefor I have created this set for Awareness of #breastcancer wich I call BC Fight Like A Girl.... and this set is my:



YOUR Price Is Right!



Put Your Price on the set and it is Yours!



NO PRICE is the WRONG ONE, You decide!

This set includes 8 #poses include #clusters in png-format , 48 #scrapelements in png-format, an #animated #alpha -set, a matching #desktop / #wallpaper for October2016, an #art and a #gif and finally a matching stationary for #incredimail .




Put YOUR price in BC Fight Like A Girl-set HERE





And HERE is a matching TAG-EXTRA a #freebie from me to You in #gif -format!
Click HERE to DOWNLOAD Tag-EXTRA!
(my name is the preview)


No comments:

Post a Comment