Tuesday, September 27, 2016

ALPHA and EXTRAS Parla 11 weeks


ALPHA and EXTRAS Parla 11 weeks

Happy Tuesday everyone... its getting darker and darker for every morning, it feels like, autumn is here for REAL. But I have 2 sunshines in my life, My little Exoticcat Snuttan and my upcoming #persiancat #persiankitten Pärla (Pearl) who will come to us SOON. My little #kitten is now 11 weeks and she is old enough to leave her home and move in to our home on the 7th of October... Both me and Snuttan is longing for her!
Here I have created an #animated #alpha -set included å,ä,ö in #gif -format and a Animated #tag -extra of a Photo of her taken on the 25th of September...
These sets are both #freebies from ME to YOU!

Thank You for Your kind donation to my design





(My name is the Preview)

No comments:

Post a Comment