Saturday, April 21, 2012

NEW XTRAS

 to YOU all my CYBERANGELS♥

Today I  should be off my computer... but the weather didnt show its brighter side, so then I thought that I should bright up YOUR day with 3 new sets of XTRAS....

They all includes:

Blank
THANK YOU
Your Welcome
Great work
Great send
Love and LIGHT

IF YOU would like to use them... just CLICK on the IMAGE, they are linked to 4Share for downloading...

ENJOY... and remember to SPREAD love and light around the world♥


This SET have I created using 2BitSG Sharlimars poser called ToonKid... THANK YOU♥

This SET have I created using POSERS by LILL called Angelika... THANK YOU♥


This SET have I created using POSERS by LILL called Maddie 7.11.6... THANK YOU♥



1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful weekend Nettis. Thank you for stopping by and leaving such kind messages. You always make me smile :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete