Monday, January 9, 2012

DESKTOPS for everyday


HELLO my friends.... Aint we all blessed... experience a NEW day, NEW week with NEW adventures... I know I am... real greatful for this day... Take good care of EVERY second... they just fly away to fast... ENJOY life!


Today I have 2 NEW DESKTOPS for everyday... they will come with MATCHING INCREDIMAIL and blanks/tags wich I will send out into my groups during this week (links in the sideborder)...
If YOU would like to use them... just CLICK on the image and SAVE....




THANX for the eyeballing... REMEMBER to have FUN!!!!! CREA DIEM.... HUGGGGGS from NETTIS

this DESKTOP have I created using FRAME by ImiKimi for IPHONE and a cute posergirl by 2Bit Sg Sharlimar called: Babsi... THANX!

This DESKTOP have I created using FRAME by ImiKimi for IPHONE and a picture by EliasChatzoudis from the web.... THANX!


No comments:

Post a Comment