Thursday, September 29, 2011

DESKTOPS for OCTOBER

HELLO my friends.... HOW are you all doing? I HOPE that you all are feeling real gooooood....
Can YOU believe it???? A new month is SOOON here AGAIN... days, months and years just FLYYYYYY away... I think TOOOO fast... But thats life.... so now OCTOBER is knocking on the door... and that meens NEW DESKTOPS for OCTOBER from me!

IF you would like to use them... just CLICK on the image and save....

THANX for the eyeballing and ENJOY!!!!!!

HUGGGGGS from Nettis in Sweden


 this DESKTOP have I created using LEILANAs cute poser called: fairytubes71... THANX!
This DESKTOP have I created using one of KARINES wonderful tubes... this is called: AldyBirds1821 juliett2011... THANX!
This DESKTOP have I created using: pte3182-UVD-PirateGirl ... THANX!
This DESKTOP have I created using a tube by StephyGraff called: femme241.... THANX!

and finally a little CUTIE :
This DESKTOP have I created using: QP called  btb 03 by  Irene IAL and tube called  KittyInTheRain by MYST... THANX!  






No comments:

Post a Comment