Tuesday, July 26, 2011

NEW FRAMES and PNGS

Its TUESDAY... and during these  rainy days I have been sitting inside more hours then I use to...lol.. SOMETHING great with grey days...lol....
So today I will share a FEW NEW frames and PNGS with Ya ALL....
I have from today started to use 4share... so my PREWIES is linked to the 4share for YOU to download....So just CLICK on the PREWIEW and download  if you enjoy them...Anyway... HAVE FUN and THANX for the eyeballing.....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE from Sweden and NETTIS
This Fraame have I created using GARVEYS FB-freebie.... THANX!
This frame have I created using my OWN tube... its following here:
This Frame have I created using DanielaRichthers silhuettes... THANX Daniela!
This FRAME is created using elements shared in groups....






No comments:

Post a Comment