Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Information about my PNGS!

GOOOOOD morning my friends....
I did get a question yesterday a question that I feel is REAL important... and the question was... Who to give credit to for my PNGS?


Well.. ALL the great picture is shared in groups (Yahoo and Google) that I am a member in and IF there are a name on the picture, the photographer or so... I name my PNG after the creator/photographer... I am JUST tubing or misting them....
Here is the information I always send into my groups when I share my PNGS:

  I I dont claim these GRAPHICS as my own... I just have TUBED or MISTED graphics that have been shared into the groups... THANX to you who have sent in so many WONDERFUL pics for us to play around with...
ENJOY!
 
        
 
THANX to you ALL for your kind support for all I do.... it meens SOOOOOOOOOO much to me....


HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS love and PRAYERS from Sweden and NETTIS
This is me yesterday......lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment