Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update on YESTERDAY

GOOOOOOD tuesdaymorning to ya ALL!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanted to pop in and tell ya what the doc said yesterday about my feet...
Well... HE is a bot worried that I have got metastases from my breastcancer... I am HEALTHY and GOOOOD after my breastcancer since a few years... and I am NO worried about it... I THINK my feet is just worned out... but BEFORE he wants to do anything about my feet he want me to have an MRI ... so now I will get an MRI on my feet... the wait is about a month....

I will let you ALL know how this turns out... PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is a day of BodyPump and BodyBalance....
So tomorrow will be a day to relax....lol...

Now have a REAL goooooood day.... dont do wnything I wouldnt.......lol...

HUGGGGGGS from Sweden
and


No comments:

Post a Comment