Monday, March 28, 2011

HAPPY MONDAY....

... to you ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!
I am SOOOOOO very happy to have you here with me... and TODAY is a LITTLE special day... today I celebrate ONE MONTH as a blogger....
I am SOOOOO very GREATFUL to have you all with me here... YOUR support meens SO VERY much to me
Today I will go to the "bonedoctor"... He will check out my feet... MAYBE he can make something about my pain...ALL my joints are OVERMOVED...That was fun when I was younger but now anymore when I am getting a LITTLE older...
I will let you know what the doc says about it... PROMISE!!!!

Sooon we have a new month and you all know what that meens... NEW DESKTOPS for April.... I have worked on a few and I will have them uploaded BEFORE april starts... PROMISE!!!!!
Now have your selfs a GREAT and HAPPY new week.....

HUGGGGGGGS from Sweden and



No comments:

Post a Comment