Friday, June 17, 2016

KiKi SummerTime


KiKi SummerTime

HAPPY FRIDAY everyone Hope and Wish That YOU will have a WONDERFUL and RELAXING weekend ahead....
Yepp, the weekend is here and I will start mine with my:

YOUR Price Is Right!

Put YOUR Price on My #renders KiKi SummerTime and they are YOURS!

NO PRICE is the WRONG ONE, You decide!

Included in BOTH sets is #poses: Purple Kiki 13 pngs and Pink Kiki 9 pngs, 2 #gifs #animated #alpha - #numbers #art and a matching #desktop / #wallpaper for #july2016 in the size 1920*1080 pixles .

PURPLE KIKI



PINK KIKI




2 comments:

  1. It will not let me download neither the pink or purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Sorry, But they are NO MORE for sale... I deleted them in autumn to get place for more products... You can found active products to buy and freebies here: http://dbn.designbynettis.se/#home
      Thank YOU and HOPE You will find something You will enjoy Debbie!
      LOVE Nettis

      Delete