Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A4 Fantine Ready4Spring ♥13thOfApril2016♥

A4 Fantine Ready4Spring


Good morning everyone... well I thought that I had sent out my #renders for #spring but I totally forgot that I had my A4 Fantine Ready4Spring left... so here she is, my New Render for You... she is a #freebie as always and she is soooo ready for #springtime #spring2016 !After this last render for Spring I am ready to share my new Renders for Summer... yeeeeah!
To create A4 Fantine Ready4Spring I used contents for #aiko4 and the beautiful #3dcharacter #fantineforaiko4 and the result is one set of her in #poses , with and without hangchair, #artgif , #art and a matching #desktop #wallpaper for #april2016 in the size 1920*1080 pixles....

ALL information is attached in a folder for you.







No comments:

Post a Comment