Monday, February 8, 2016

Missing and Remember Grandpa

Today its monday the 8th of february 2016, and a brand new week is here... filled with new adventures and experiences for us all.
I start my week with a celebration to my Grandpa, Sven Leopold Axelsson, who should have been 110 years today on the 8th of February, if he was here with us.
♥I miss him so much, my beautiful Grandpa♥

He was born on the 8th of February 1906 and she was diagnozed with Polio and his parents told them that he will not survive for long.
He was hospitalized at young age and as a present he recieved a Chess-board and he got real interested in the game Chess and he LOVED that game so much. Later in His life he learned so MANY in Fritsla, our hometown, to play chess. He started up Radio-Chess with the legandary Lennart Hyland here in Sweden... Chess became His passion in life.
Because of His sickness, Polio, He started to swim for exercise... and during His life He teached sooo many Children in Fritsla to swim and our beautiful and awesome Grandpa Sven got known as Onkel Sven in Fritsla.
I have SOOO much to tell You all about My Grandpa Sven... but for Today I just CELEBRATE His memory and remember Him with SO much love in my HEART.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Grandpa
Sven Leopold Axelsson
Misses You So much
Born: 8th of February 1906
Died at the age of 83 on the 11th of July 1989

No comments:

Post a Comment