Monday, February 29, 2016

EXTRAS St Patrick MinnieBowHair ♥29thOfFebruary2016♥

EXTRAS St Patrick MinnieBowHair



Today is the LAST day in February... and in 18 days its #stpatricksday for ALL of You who celebrate it... We do´nt celebrate St Patrick here in Sweden, but I have anyway created an #animated #tagextra for You all who does! Its called Extras St Patrick MinnieBowHair and to create it I have used my own poser found HEREThis set of Extras is created with transparent background... and as ALWAYS they are a #freebie from me to YOU.
If You are a member in one of my groups, I will send out a Personal Tag-offer... if You are´nt a member yet, you are MORE than welcome to join me in ONE of my groups:
GOOGLE
YAHOO

ALL the information is attached in a folder for You...

http://dbn.designbynettis.se/#post110


No comments:

Post a Comment