Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I wish YOU an amazing day Ahead

☼ RISE and SHINE to Welcome a NEW Morning ! I am sitting here in front of my computer, reading my mails, watching the beautiful things/pictures/messages so many have shared! YEEES This will be a good Day ! Tonight the foundation against Cancer will have a gala on TV here in Sweden to collect money for a Cure... Me and my mom will watch it together, we are both Survivors and Winners of the battle of Life ☼
We always eat something yummy watching this gala... It is getting easier to watch for every year that passes after beating cancer... but the tears always falls, because not everyone survives♥
             ♥ with This Said I wish YOU an amazing day Ahead ♥
#riseandshine   #newmorning   #morningmotivation  #morninginspiration   #findacure   #cancerawareness   #cancergala  #fightlikeagirl   #fightcancer   #fuckcancer   #artgif   #dontgiveup  

No comments:

Post a Comment