Tuesday, April 28, 2015

☼ The #magic  of a #newmorning  is here ☼
                       Well... what can I say, I woke up too early this morning aswell, I had a hard time to sleep because of my worries for Snuttan, my cat! She is home and safe now with 6 less teeth in her little mouth... you see the tooth that was bad had "infected" 5 other teeth, so they had to remove them aswell... So now she get painkillers 2 times a day for 3 days and "antiinflamatoric" for 6 days...This morning she also have been drinking alot and she have eaten... YEAH You read right... she have eaten by her self... NO FORCE...lol.. I believe that she will be a HAPPY SNUTTAN in the end of the day....
#morningmotivation   #update   #newmorning   #swans   #artgif   #designbynettis   #gifimages2015   #gif  
https://plus.google.com/u/0/110820088162597041980/posts/p/pub

No comments:

Post a Comment