Thursday, October 23, 2014

FREEBIE TAG-EXTRAS for HALLOWEEN 2014♥23rdOfOctober2014♥

Have YOU notised that HALLOWEEN is soon here... so from today until #halloween I will share just HALLOWEEN-stationaries for #incredimail in my groups! 
You who arent members in my one of my groups, be free to join me there to recieve my INCREDIMAILS along with special tag-offers to match the stationaries for a few of them....

The links to my groups can you found in the sideborder in my #blog under YAHOO-GROUP and GOOGLE-GROUP...

Here is a little teaser for YOU all....

an animated TAG-EXTRAS includes a blank!
All information about is attached in a folder....
IF YOU would like to have this tag-extra... just CLICK on MY NAME, its the preview... and download from MediaFire...


No comments:

Post a Comment