Saturday, April 5, 2014

☼ MY LATEST #animated #incredimails 8 NEW stationaries☼ 5thOfApril2014☼

HAPPY SATURDAY everyone.... I am SO sorry I havent shared my latest Incredimails for a while here on my #blog ... But I have been having SOOO much with my "real life" to be honest....

But here they are... 8 NEW animated stationaries for YOU all

For YOU who are members in my groups (linked under #google and #yahoo on the sideborder in my blog) have already recieved them along with a few matching TAG-OFFERS... exclusive for my group-members... just saying...lol!

ALL information about graphics and elements that I have used for creating these stationaries are linked on each one!

If YOU would like to use these incredimails, just CLICK on the IMAGES and download into your INCREDIMAIL-program....










No comments:

Post a Comment