Sunday, April 20, 2014

☼ #Easter #Incredimails 11 #animated stationaries ☼ 20thOfApril2014☼

☼ GOOD PALM-SUNDAY beautiful WORLD....☼

Hope YOU are having a WONDERFUL and RELAXING Easter-celebration... I know WE have... I mean its couldnt be better with the REAL spring arrived with about 20 degrees celcius and SUN SUN SUN☼


If YOU arent a member in one of my groups (linked in the sideborder in my blog under Yahoo and Google) You havent recieved my EASTER-STATIONARIES for Easter (along with personal tag-offers) ... so here they come for YOU my 11 animated stationaries for EASTER...
ALL infor about the graphics and elements I have used on them are linked on each one of them....

To download into YOUR INCREDIMAIL-program... just CLICK on the IMAGES and download...













No comments:

Post a Comment