Tuesday, April 8, 2014

☼ #easter - #freebie #alpha ☼8thOfApril2014☼

Now its just about 10 days until EASTER is here with us....So what a girl gonna do???? Well... MAYBE create some things with EASTER-theme in it...lol...

From tomorrow and until Easter I will share EASTER-theme #incredimails in my groups along with a few matching tag-offers... my groups are linked in the sideborder on my blog under Yahoo and Google IF YOU want to recieve them first of everyone... just saying...lol!

But for NOW... here are my ALPHA for EASTER and for this ALPHA I have used Gerdas elements called: KikiOstern2014... all INFO is attached in a folder!!!! I have created with and without graphic... its Your choice what You want to use...

IF YOU would like to use this set, just CLICK on the IMAGE and download....


2 comments:

  1. Great Easter alpha. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU are most welcome ♥ THANK YOU and have fun ((((❥ˆ◡ˆ☼)))☼

      Delete