Tuesday, September 24, 2013

↕‼Fabmamas Companies and Supporters↕‼21-22 of september 2013↕‼

Today I will tell you about ALL the AMAZING companies that SUPPORTED the AMAZING Blog Event FabMamas at Hällsnäs in Sweden during the 21-22nd of September....
But FIRST I want to send a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU and my WARMEST love to the awesome girls that made this happend with SO much work... 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
THANK YOU Mira, Malin and Malin.... YOU are OUTSTANDING!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Malin "Meekatt" Birgersson                Malin "Fnulan" Martinsson    Mira "Tokmorsan" Nilsson


COMPANIES on the Mass













'


Companies that SUPPORTED with GOODIE-BAGS

GOODIE-BAGS
♥Hard to carry back HOME but Oh my gosh HOW grateful I am♥





COMPANIES





































































No comments:

Post a Comment