Friday, August 16, 2013

☼WEEKLY INCREDIMAILS 2 NEW animated stationaries☼16thOfAugust2013☼

T.G.I.F.... YEAH... Friday is here AGAIN and the weekend arrives to us all! Ready for some shopping today AFTER a day at the BIG Shopping-centre Gekas yesterday... but today I will just buy FOOD... neeed FOOD...lol!

Here are my Weekly Incredimails for YOU all... this week I only have 2 animated stationaries for you, have been so busy with my ordinary life. You who are members in my groups (linked in the sideborder under Google and Yahoo on my blog) have already recieved these along with personal tag-offers! This do I just offer in my groups....
All information about the stationaries are linked on each stationaries...

If YOU would like to use these, just CLICK on the IMAGES and download....



No comments:

Post a Comment