Friday, July 12, 2013

☼WEEKLY #animated #INCREDIMAILS 3 #NEW Statiories☼

☼HAPPY FRIDAY world☼
I believe in another day to relax OUTSIDE in the sun... LOVE that we can spend time outside BUT I can´t find time to clean my home... okidoki, it aint that dirty BUT You probably know what I mean... We have about 7 dark months here in Sweden, so when the summer is here we NEED the grab EVERY moment with sun-energy☼

Today I have uploaded my WEEKLY INCREDIMAILS for YOU all, there are 3 NEW STATIONARIES for YOU all... the information about the stats are linked on every seperate stationary! If YOU are a member in one of my groups (linked in the sideborder in my blog under YAHOO and GOOGLE) have U already recieved these....

If YOU would like to use these INCREDIMAILS, just CLICK on the following IMAGES and download...




No comments:

Post a Comment