Wednesday, June 19, 2013

☺#FREEBIES 6 pngs #ROCKSET: #Drumsets and #Keyboards♥19thOfJune2013♥

Little Saturday is here AGAIN... well, thats what we in Sweden calls WEDNESDAY....
Today I will visit my doc for some check-up and also to get a remiss to the HospitalDentist... My teeth have been suffering a LOT after 9 years with medication, 10 chemo-treatments, 40 radiation-treatments... so now when I am "healthy" from the cancer I will get help with my teeth, I want my teeth to look as healthy as I feel (exept of my pain, but I have to live with that...lol) ... BUT that will not be done today...lol... they have a waiting-list... so I need to be patience, even though I would LOVE to have done it "yesterday"...lol...

Here are my NEWIEST FREEBIE for U all... If U like to create something with a ROCKSTAGE, then here it is... 3 drumsets and 3 keyboards...

just CLICK on the IMAGE to download...




No comments:

Post a Comment