Friday, April 5, 2013

WEEKLY #INCREDIMAILS

☺HAPPY SPRING-FRIDAY☺

Today I really had SPRING_FEELING... I ordered NEW furnitures for my backside-garden... I already have a set for the frontside, but the ones I had on the backside last year are broken... so now I will get NEW ones!!!! On the 17th of april will they arrive to me... I am SO looking forward to that! I promise to take a pic of them when they have arrived... PROMISE!

Now its time for me to share my WEEKLY INCREDIMAILS... they have already been sent out into my groups (linked in the sideborder here on my blog) and I have also sent out exclusive tagoffers into my groups concerned a few of these INCREDIMAILS...
All infromation about the stationaries are linked ON the Incredimails....

If U would like to use these, just CLICK on the IMAGES and download....






No comments:

Post a Comment