Friday, December 7, 2012

WEEKLY INCREDIMAILS

GOOOD FRIDAY my friends... This morning I woke up to a REEEEEAL CHILLY morning... oh my GOSH... we have -19 degrees this morning... I better put on my WARMEST clothes when I will heading out this morning for some shopping............brrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Well... I will warm U up and my self...lol... with my WEEEKLY INCREDIMAILS, they have already been sent out into my groups (linked in the sideborder) with personal offers... but the offers is ONLY in my groups...lol...
Anyway... these INCREDIMAILS are ALL animated in some way and because of the way I animate they look a bit "crazy" here in the previews, but I can PROMISE U all that they are looking GOOOD as Incredimails... no problemos amigos....

If U would like to use them... just CLICK on the IMAGE and download....

ATTENTION.... HERE ARE SOME SAC (slighty adult) creations






No comments:

Post a Comment