Monday, December 24, 2012

TAGGIES

MERRY XMAS my friends......

In a couple of hours will my family arrive and we will have a cozy time together... Eating YUMMY food and goodies and just ENJOYING our company....

So here are my PRESSIE to U all... MY latest TAGGIES... here are ALL kind of different things for XMAS, Halloween and for every day... ATTENTION, a FEW are SLIGHTY ADULTISH....
As always I have already sent out these into my groups... a few with matching INCREDIMAILS... MAYBE they look a bit crazy in the previews here, but I can promise U that they look REAL good as taggies... a few of them have I created on transparent backgrounds!

As ALWAYS they are ALL animated in some way....

If U would like to use them... just CLICK on the image and save....

♥MERRY CHRISTMAS♥





















No comments:

Post a Comment