Friday, December 14, 2012

INCREDIMAILS for CHRISTMAS

GOOOD FRIDAY my friends... YEPP the weekend is here AGAIN...believe it or not but thats the truth!!!!!
Once again we have a REAL chilly morning here in Sweden... right NOW its about -16 degrees... but I am SO blessed that I can be inside today in my cozy and warm home, did my shopping yesterday....

Today I will share my WEEKLY INCREDIMAILS... they are all for the HOLIDAYS of CHRISTMAS... as always they are animated and MAYBE they look a bit strange here at the previews BUT I can promise U that they look real GOOD as Incredimails....

As ALWAYS I have already sent them out during the week in my groups (linked in the sideborder)...

I want to send a BIG BIG THANK YOU to: CandyTreats, JoeyFrossin, LePetit, NLD and Florju for ALL the awesome elements... THANK YOU!

If U would like to use these INCREDIMAILS.... just CLICK on the image and download....






No comments:

Post a Comment