Thursday, September 27, 2012

BREASTCANCER AWARENESS

Since I am a survivor of BREASTCANCER (I did my LAST visit to the oncology-doc at the 28th of august 2012) the support for awareness and finding a cure is close to my heart!
So during OCTOBER 2012 I will donate ALL the incom from my offers on DesignByNettis to Breastcancer Found (bröstcancer-fonden Plusgiro: 90 05 91-9, Bankgiro: 900-5919) and from my Mary Kay-Cosmetics incom I will donate 100 kronor (15 USD, 12 EUR, 9 GBP, 87 NDK) for every sell of 1000 kronor ( 152 USD, 118 EUR, 94 GBP, 873 NDK)
                                                                        So when You order something from me during OCTOBER 2012 You will support Breastcancer-research through me!!!!!
I know TO well how IMPORTANT this cause is… The MORE donations that Breastcancer-found recieve the MORE women will WIN their fight for LIFE, just as I did!
Have Your eyes open for my OFFERS during OCTOBER on:
THANK YOU for YOUR support to Breastcancer-research by order the coming offers from me!
Nettis
 
☺LIVE☺♥LOVE♥☺LAUGH☺

No comments:

Post a Comment