Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WALLPAPERS/desktops for JUNE

MANY HUGGGS am I sending YOU all around the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!


Not ONLY love for you.... I also have created 4 NEW WALLPAPERS/desktops for June, because in 2 days JUNE have arrived... and tomorrow, the last day of May will I not be home for the whoe day... I will travel to Malmoe and then we will take the Ferry between Helsingborg and Helsingoer in Denmark... a WHOLE day on the road and sea ....LOL...


IF YOU would like to use these WALLPAPERS just CLICK on the image and save... 


this wallpaper have I created using POSERS by 2BitSG... THANK YOU!

 this wallpaper have I created using chairBench by me,NETTIS and POSERs TERAYuki... THANK YOU!



this wallpaper have I created using POSERS by BM BlueMoon called Amanda, and CLUSTER by MR... THANK YOU!



this wallpaper have I created using POSERS by Lill, BOOTSCOPCAR by WP, PP by Mago74... THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment