Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DESKTOPS/WALLPAPERS for EVERY day

 my BEAUTIFUL cyber-Angels all over the whole wide world....

Today we have been having ONE more rainy and a bit CHILLY day here in Kinna, Sweden... brrrrr... I really long for some HEAT now...
PLEASE God... send us a LOT of SUNSHINE and warm breeze....... PLEAZZZZZE.....

_________________________________________________________________________________

Well.... today I have uploaded 5 NEW DESKTOPS/WALLPAPERS for EVERY DAY... they will ALL come with matching INCREDIMAIL sent out in my groups during a close future....(links to my groups in the sideborder under Yahoo- and Google-group).
If YOU would like to use them... just click on the image and save!


this desktop have I created using POSERS by 2Bit SG called: Girlfriends... THANK YOU!
 this Desktop have I created using womanpicture by KeithGarvey from the web... THANK YOU!
 this desktop have I created from one more womanpicture by KeithGarvey from the web... THANK YOU!
 This desktop have I created using POSERS by Sabina, ELEMENTS by Florju and PP by MDR... THANK YOU!
 and finallly, this cutie desktop have I created using  a picture from a sharing-group... THANK YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment