Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DESKTOPS for MARCH

HELLOOOOOOOOO my friends.... its that time on the month again... february is soon ending and a NEW month will arrive, MARCH will soon be here with us and we are getting CLOSER and CLOSER to the WONDERFUL and HOPEFULLY warm and sunny spring....

And YOU all know what we need when a new month arrives????? GUESS three times.... a new dress... NO,... a new haircolor...NO... new DESKTOPS... YEEEEEEES... You guessed RIGHT my friend!

So today I have uploaded  4 NEW DESKTOPS for MARCH 2012 that I have created... and IF you would like to use them... just CLICK on the image and save... PLEASE this little girl would be SO happy to get some love back...lol... We cant get enough of love, can we?

LOVE, PEACE, LIGHT and UNDERSTAND I am sending you all....NETTIS

This DESKTOP have I created using POSER by 2BitSG Sharlimar called: Illie.... THANK YOU!

This DESKTOP have I created using POSERS and BORDER by DR Grenella... THANK YOU!

This DESKTOP have I created using POSERS by LILL called Azrael and ELEMENTS by TD called SpringDreams... THANK YOU!

and the last DESKTOP have I created using POSERS by SSM Maxi called BabyBoBo and ELEMENTS by    LDAVI called No Monsters... THANK YOU!


1 comment:

  1. Love it ......beautiful my friend......!!! Thanx...kiss SSM(axi)

    ReplyDelete