Sunday, February 19, 2012

DESKTOPS for everyday

HAPPY SUNDAY my friends.... HOPE the weekend have been a real good one so far...Mine have been fine as always relaxing and wonderful...

Today I have uploaded 5 NEW DESKTOPS for EVERYDAY.... they ALL will come with MATCHING INCREDIMAILS... the INCREDIMAILS will be sent out in my groups (links on the right sideborder) during this month...
If YOU would like to use my DESKTOPS just CLICK on the image and save.... and dont forget to send me some love... I send YOU all my love♥

This Desktop have I created using POSER by 2BitsSG Sharlimar called Beatrix... THANX!

This desktop have i Created using POSER by BlueMoon BM Called Soraya... THANX!

This desktop have I created using a POSER called Mikey shared in group unknown artist.... THANX!

This desktop have I created using POSER by SSM Maxi called Jessy... THANX!

this desktop have I created using LILLPOSERS called Tb Tinchen... THANX!




No comments:

Post a Comment