Monday, January 30, 2012

DESKTOPS for FEBRUARY 2012

HAPPY monday my friends... YEEEES a NEW week with NEW experiences and adventures have arrived... WISHING you all the BEST week ever!!! Take care of EVERY second, they disappear SOOO fast!!!!
SOOON  a NEW month... FEBRUARY will arrive ...just 2 days left of january!
So its time for NEW DESKTOPS for FEBRUARY!

If YOU would like to use them... just CLICK on the image and SAVE!


THANX for the eyeballing... REMEMBER to have FUN!!!!! CREA DIEM.... HUGGGGGS from NETTIS

This DESKTOP have I created using Element/Poser/bakground by GERDA called Hein-Gnom... THANX!


 This DESKTOP have I created using POSERS by BM BlueMoon called Kim&Alexa... THANX!


 This DESKTOP have I created using POSERS by LILL called BethPink... THANX!


 ... and the last for FEBRUARY... this desktop have I created using Elements and PP by JDE called PirateLagoon... THANX!

1 comment: