Friday, November 11, 2011

NEW DESKTOPS for EVERYDAY

Long time NO see... Here I am again! It have been a while since I was popin in on my blog... I have been real busy with so much during the past week... I also have started to create a WEBSITE... Its not ready yet... BUT I hope it will be SOOOON.... I just have a GREAT time to play with it... I want to make it so good as I can...

Well... Today I will upload NEW DESKTOPS for EVERYDAY... remember... they ALLL are created by me with MATCHING INCREDIMAILS wich I send out in my YAHOO - and GOOGLE -groups (links in the sideborder under Yahoo and Google)... The INCREDIMAILS and tags/blanks are ALL animated in some way... LOVE when it moves...lol..

ATTENTION............. Here are a FEW ADULTISH desktops...- so dont let the little ones sit beside you....

IF YOU would like to use these desktops... just CLICK on the image and save..........



THANX for the eyeballing... REMEMBER to have FUN!!!!! CREA DIEM.... HUGGGGGS from NETTIS


This DESKTOP have I created using my own FRAME created by POSERS by CLAIRE called Kayley.... THANX!

This DESKTOP have I created using Sev aka GUSIMO stunning colorful woman tube.... THANX!

This DESKTOP have I created using my OWN frame created with POSERS by SkyScraps .... THANX!

This DESKTOP have I created using my own FRAME using elements by Sussie M..... THANX!

 and lmy last DESKTOP for now....This DESKTOP have I created using POSER by SSM MAXI called Coffeina.... THANX!

No comments:

Post a Comment