Monday, October 3, 2011

new HALLOWEEN cluster-frames and WORDARTS

A new WEEK have arrived to us.... aint we blessed to be able to discover a NEW week.... HOPE you all had a GREAT and relaxing weekend... I know I did...It seemed like summer have arrived to us AGAIN during the weekend... BUT today... its autumn AGAIN... the rain is falling outside....

Today I will upload NEW  FRAMES and WORDARTS for HALLOWEEN.... this Holiday is SOOOON here....

If YOU would like to use my creations just CLICK on the IMAGE... they are linked to 4Share for downloading....

Remember... HAVE fun and a BIG BIG THANX for the eyeballing...

HUGGGGGGS love and prayers from a GREY and RAINY Sweden BUT a SUNNY Nettis....lol...


This HALLOWEEN-Frame have I created using CBS elements called WitchyCat.... THANX!
This HALLOWEEN-frame have I cerated using elements from DD.... THANX!
This HALLOWEEN-frame have I created using ELEMENTS by Dkk and HIghFourDesigns called BOO.... THANX!
This HALLOWEEN-frame have I created using elements by  SussieM ... THANX!
This HALLOWEEN-frame have I created using LEILANAS poser called Halloween20.... THANX!
This HALLOWEEN-frame have I created using GERDAS cute poserwitch called: witch28.... THANX!

and Here follows 2 WORDARTS for HALLOWEEN:








3 comments:

  1. Bonjour !
    Votre travaille est superbe ! merci pour toutes ces jolis cadres !
    bonne semaine !
    bisous!
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup pour vos adorables cadres.

    Ils sont très amusants.

    Bien cordialement

    Nanouka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci beaucoup pour vos cadres
    très beaux
    jossou

    ReplyDelete